Tuition for one class at CGDA is $380.00 per dance year. Our dance year begins in September and ends in June.
Note: ** Ballet classes use different tuition Click here >>
The $380.00 is broken into 4 payments of $95.00 Payments are due on the following dates:
- September: 1st class of the month
- November: 1st class of the month
- February: 1st class of the month
- April: 1st class of the month
* CGDA runs a very limited class schedule in January. Tuition is billed separately if your instructor does decide to hold classes. Ask your individual instructor(s) for schedule and payment information.
***Tuition is payable to your individual instructor, not to Columbia Gorge Dance Academy.
A one time, one family, non-refundable $50.00 registration fee is due each dance year paid in September, or, before attending any class, payable to CGDA.
There will be a $20.00 late fee for accounts paid after the posted due dates. Please cooperate with your instructors and pay your tuition on time!
IMPORTANT TUITION INFORMATION >> Please Read Carefully: Tuition is based on the year. No matter how many classes occur in one month, tuition will remain the same. Also, no matter how many classes you miss in one month, tuition remains the same! This includes vacations. Class space will be given to paying students, no exceptions. If your family leaves on vacation, your spot in class will be given to a paying student unless you continue to pay for your space while you are gone. Do not expect teachers to hold space for you without payment. Make-up classes are always available and can be arranged through your instructor.